Carry smart !
Carry one in your luggage so you don't need to carry extra luggage.
The model in the pictures is 5 feet 9 inches/175 cm tall.
- Drawstring Back Pack with 25X40 cm outside pocket
- Multi purpose bag
- Easy fold/roll, instruction printed on the tape.
- Compact, light weight canvas bag, easy to carry always.
- Machine wash
- Reinforced triple stitched seams
- 100% Biodegradable
- Made with 100% organic cotton canvas, Genuine organic product GOTS Certified, Licence No. EGL 204023
Pay using all major credit cards, Digital Wallets, UPI, Net Banking or by COD.
Free Standard Shipping ( 2-4 business days ) on orders of Rs. 998.00 and up
Flat rate Standard shipping ( 2-4 business days ) all over India for Rs 75.00
We keep our margins very low to bring you this high quality genuine organic product at such a competitive price. Besides being tested for any harmful chemicals, the bags are tested for various quality / durability aspects like color fastness, tear strength and load capacity.
So returns are accepted only for manufacturing defects, thank you.
Our products go thru stringent Quality control but then , we are only human !
So, If you have received a defective product, Please accept our sincerest apologies.
Please send us an email at email@example.com with the subject "received defective product" , include a clear picture of the defect and your choice of replacement or refund.
I'm 100% biodegradable !
Bag : 100% Organic light weight cotton canvas
Label, Thread & packing Tapes : 100% Cotton
Paper Tags & Packing Paper : 100% recycled paper
Machine wash with like colours, 30 degree, gentle cycle,
Keep zip closed for washing,
Reshape by hand or iron if you like,
The bag will age like your favorite cotton t-shirt.
The labels may fade as they are not polyester.
Green care tips :
Practice these little things to make a greater impact !
1. Turn the bag inside out and sanitize by hanging in the sun, spot clean the outer side; wash only if necessary.
2. Air dry instead of tumble drying
3. Wash with room temperature water.
4. Let it be natural , avoid ironing.
Congratulations, you bought a product that leaves no trace behind !
Cut out the zippers if any and bury it in any yard.
Cotton is the fastest biodegrading natural fiber, it usually takes 3 months to 1 year for it to biodegrade depending upon the compost/soil and weather conditions.